ODAAT A.A. Member 7th Tradition Contributions Online
”Every A.A. group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.”
In keeping with A.A.’s Seventh Tradition of self-support, we accept contributions from ODAAT A.A. Members only.
We are occasionally asked if family members and friends of alcoholics in recovery can contribute. While we appreciate their desire to help in this way, A.A. is to be self-supporting, relying on contributions from members only. Please do not contribute if you are not a member of Alcoholics Anonymous.
How our online contributions work:
- We use PayPal to handle the payment transaction. When you click on the Donate button, you will be redirected to their secured website for processing the payment.
- We do not obtain or record any personal information on ODAAT’s website.
- While you are free to log in to your PayPal account to donate, it is not necessary to do so. Clicking on the Donate button will redirect you to PayPal for donations via credit or debit card.
- Contributions are reported monthly through the Treasurer’s report, just as our non-online contributions.
- PayPal takes approximately 3% of each transaction.
- PayPal’s security information can be found by visiting their website directly.